The work under this contract between ARTC and Bridge and Civil comprises of the replacement of two existing steel transom top Underbridges over Wollombi Road, Farley at 195.595KM on the Main North Line with a concrete ballast top structure.
The Work shall be carried out within a series of track occupancy windows between November 2016 and April 2018 inclusive, subject to the requirements of operational rail traffic.
The scope of work includes:
- Piling Works for the new structure
- Embankment Strengthening
- Construction and installation of precast concrete retaining walls
- Raise existing bridge and tracks
- Installation of Headstocks
- Demolition of existing masonry abutments
- Installation of new concrete superstructure with walkways
- Detailed earthworks
- Wollombi Road Pavement Upgrade.