This image is used as a placeholder for “Featured Images” ie Images that represent News, Projects, Sectors, Divisons:
This image is used as a placeholder for website design elements. ie Backgrounds, Call to Action etc.
- Set the ‘Site Logo’ and ‘Favicon’ via “Edit with Elementor” any page, click the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner of the Elementor Widget Panel, and click on Site Settings > Site Identify.
- Add In Order – Sectors, Projects, News Items.
- Edit Each Page, and replace with Images appropriate for Division, Including and Hero Sliders.
- Change the Background Image for Contact Section (that appears below Projects and Contact Page) This can be updated using Elementor via Templates > Saved Templates > ‘Section Contact Form‘
Things to check on new sites before going live.
- Ensure the Contact Form is set to send to the correct recipients. This can be updated using Elementor via Templates > Saved Templates > ‘Section Contact Form‘
- Update Social Links in Headers and Footers using Elementor via Theme Builder > ‘Header – Light Text‘, ‘Header – Dark Text‘ and ‘Default Footer‘
- Deactivate the “Discourage search engines from indexing this site” in WordPress Dashboard > Settings > Reading.